Thursday, November 3, 2011

Workout Challenge Groups


Hello everyone!

As many of you know, I have a passion for helping people on their fitness and wellness journey. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Health Science and am currently studying to become a Personal Trainer... something I have wanted to do for about 10 years now. I have been helping friends and family lose weight, get in shape, giving advice, feedback, tips, etc., for years. I have had some people succeed. But most people just aren't that committed. They can't do everything needed in order to be successful. Getting into shape is a long journey. Your body doesn't build muscle and lose weight over night. It is something that takes time and serious effort. 

So, I have decided to run a new kind of challenge... This challenge group would only have 5 MEMBERS. There will be money invested into this. At first, I struggled with this thought. But the more I thought about it, when someone invests money into something, they are way more likely to stick to it, and truly want to change and be motivated. If I just let anyone into a group for free, I could get hundreds of people wanting help, but only a small percentage of them would truly be committed to succeed and work hard. That is the problem I have had when working with people over the past several years... commitment to do what it takes to really become fit and healthy. There are two ways you can invest. I'll talk about each way individually when I explain what each group consists of. 

I am going to start with 2 groups (or possibly more). The rules for each group are as follows:

Group #1- Starts December 1st- P90X

This group will consist of up to 5 people who would all be doing P90X, starting on the same day. Everyone would be required to be replacing one meal a day with Shakeology (a meal replacement, protein shake, supplement). This would mean, you will have to invest in Shakeology. If I am going to invest my time working one on one with you, I need tho know you are willing to invest into your own health first, and that you are truly committed.

WHAT IS REQUIRED??
1. Purchase your Shakeology HD in a 30 serving Bulk Bag OR To-Go packets for the duration of the 90 days. 
2. Purchase P90X through my site. www.beachbodycoach.com/tiffanydansie
3. Join Beachbody Club so that you have access to the meal plan during the challenge to help with your nutrition. ($2.99 a week! And includes a 10% discount on all of your purchases!)


Something to think about too... Beach Body just launched "Challenge Packs" where you get these three things at a discounted price, all in one bundle, for the purpose of these group challenges.

-WHAT IS P90X??  

www.beachbodycoach.com/tiffanydansie (you can look up any program under the shop button and then fitness programs link.

P90X is amazing for people that are exercise veterans. If you have been exercising, need a change in your routine, and have 5-20 lbs to lose, that's how I feel it fits the best. If you have large amounts of weight to lose, I may recommend a different workout program.

WHAT IS SHAKEOLOGY?

It's a nutritional protein shake that provides a wide spectrum of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. Shakeology is an effective way to help you lose weight (if used appropriately as a meal replacement), increase your energy and feel better all around. Many people have had great success with Shakeology while also incorporating a healthy diet and a Beach Body program. Most people are missing the nutrition part when it comes to getting fit and healthy. Almost anyone can exercise and get that done. But nutrition is huge... for me, it's 90% of the battle. So with Shakeology, you are taking care of one meal and have tons of fruits and vegetables from it, you are on the right track for your nutrition. And it's only 150 calories, so when used as a meal replacement, you are well on your way to cutting out calories needed to lose weight. But it MUST be used appropriately. You cannot use it as an additive to your diet, or just like any other food or drink, you will not lose. Yes, it is an investment and a pretty big one. But cut the treats and other crap out of your diet and spend the money on something good for you! It comes down to about $4 per day. That's as much as getting your morning coffee or eating one fast food meal out. (Or getting your daily latte, or drinking your glass of wine). So cut that stuff out and replace it with something healthy! Here is a little more information about Shakeology... www.shakeology.com/tiffanydansie
-WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE? 

It's simple...for 90 days you will be replacing ONE MEAL A DAY with Shakeology and using the P90X Fitness program to reach your goals!
If you order your Shakeology on Home Direct- you get FREE SHIPPING, 2 Workout DVDs and a Shakeology cup! And if you don't love it you can cancel your Home Direct after the first shipment and send back the empty bag for a full refund! What do you have to lose?? Remember that if you don't LOVE your new program or Shakeology then you can return it within 30 days! 
At the end of the event their will be a drawing from the contestants for a free gift! ONE PERSON WILL WIN A GIFT THAT CONSISTS OF A PERSONAL BLENDER FOR YOUR SHAKE AND A SET OF BEACHBODY PUSHUP STANDS!!! You must COMPLETE the challenge to qualify for the giveaway! LETS GO!! 
Let me know if you have any questions!! And be sure to let me know if you want to be in this group. I only have 4 slots left, as I have already filled one. :)

Group #2- Starting December 1st- 
This workout program is to be decided (based on your input). I'm thinking Insanity, Lindsay Brin's 60-day slimdown (for those from the Operation: Get your body back group on facebook), or any other Beach Body program.

This group will be up to 5 people with the same idea as the group above. But the investment you will be putting in is $35 per month to be part of the group. That will be the only requirement (other than your serious commitment to use your money wisely and work hard). This group will also have a drawing at the end of the program. The prize will depend on what workout program the group does. It may just be a cash prize.

Both of these groups will have unlimited access to me and my fitness and nutrition coaching via email, facebook, and you will also have my cell phone number. I will hold you accountable, motivate, encourage, give nutrition and workout advice, and be there for any problems of questions you may have along the workout program. I want to help people on a smaller scale to truly succeed. Giving random advice is great, but doesn't target the person specifically and get to know them on a one on one level so that together, we can help you succeed.

For those not interested in a group at this time, or if they fill up and you aren't able to participate, I plan on starting more groups in the very near future. If you are interested, please let me know. Also know that I am offering personal coaching (without the group support of others doing your same workout) exclusively from me for the same price as above. $35 per month for unlimited access to me via email, text, and phone. Let me know if you are interested in anything above or have questions. I would love to answer them and help in any way that I can.

Also, if you already have a program and don't need to buy one, that is fine for either group. Again, let me know if youvare interested as soon as possible and I can give you more information on how to register for both groups. Participants will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis. So commit to getting healthy and get started!! You can do it!

Also, if you do want to participate, I will need to know some more information about you to be sure the program we will be doing will suit your needs. I may recommend another program for you, based on your individual goals. But we can always start a group for that program also. :) Let me know as soon as possible!

Tiffany Dansie

To check out my Beach Body's website, go to www.beachbodycoach.com/tiffanydansie
You can order anything from there that you need. Keep in mind, Beach Body has a lifetime guarantee, where you can replace a DVD for a lifetime if it gets scratched or ruined, you can send it back 10 years from now and they will mail you a new DVD. A great reason to purchase from Beach Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment