Tuesday, August 2, 2011

P90X

I thought I'd give you an update on what I've been up to. You may have heard of this home workout DVD set. Tiffany did P90X before she had her last baby and had fantastic results. After finishing my half marathon in May, I borrowed a friend's DVD set and have loved it! I am currently finishing week 12. I completely love it. I needed something to switch up my workouts and to allow me the flexibility to workout at home during my kid's naptime. The things I love the most:

1. It's convenient and you don't need a lot of equipment.
2. I have loved building muscle tone.
3. I love pushing myself to do hard workouts...and some are really tough!
4. Fast results. I could tell a difference in the mirror in the first 2 weeks.

I cannot say that I have the fabulous results I hoped for, but I have come to recognize that my snacks (even on the healthy options I choose) add up to more calories than I am burning. I've made some changes and have seen better results. I plan to do it again in November or so. I am going to train for my second half marathon in October while we are living in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment